background

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's my first time posting What I Wore Wednesday. And maybe my last. This is a lot of work. Props to the girls who do it every week! So here's what I wore...






#1: Old Navy dress repurposed as a tunic (thrifted), J Crew cropped pants (ebay), Old Navy sandals, Anne Klein watch, Tiffany bracelet




#2: Forever 21 cardigan, Ann Taylor Loft cami (ebay), Ann Taylor Loft trouser Jeans (gifted from a friend, cropped by me), Zigi ballet flats from DSW



#3: Top - not sure of the brand, but purchased at Ross, Pants - NY and Company, Silver ballet flats from Payless


#4: Old Navy top, NY and Co. pants, J Crew flip flops



Pardon the cut-off heads. I'm just not ready for the world to see my first-thing-in-the-morning puffy face yet. Also? Time for a diet.



Linking up to



pleated poppy

2 comments:

Linda Z said...

Such cute looks! Great job on your first time... glad you joined! :)

jane said...

welcome to WIWW! Like Linda said, great job! cute outfits :)