background

Friday, August 7, 2009

what, no pictures?

Yeah, I know. That was a lame post. Who wants to know about the books in my 'library,' right? Sorry.


But now it's time for i {heart} etsy...


You know I'm a fabric lovin' girl. And I'm trying to re-do my 'library.' Thinking about color schemes and what accent colors to use (I'm sick of red). I came some inspiring photos - and some fabrics that would help me pull off the look I want. I love the white slipcovers with orange and aqua pillows. Check it out...


{inspiration}


Images from Southern Living



i {heart} this fabric from etsy


Amy Butler - Belle Collection - French Wallpaper in Orange from cherrylanetextiles on etsy




Lizzy House Red Letter Day Fabric - Circles in "Pond" from afabricoutlet on etsy



Amy Butler from the Belle collection from designsbynanahome on etsy



Heather Ross from her Mendocino collection - Swim Class in Pacific from downshadowlane on etsy

No comments: