background

Thursday, November 4, 2010

craigslist fail...

First, sorry I've been gone so long. I've really got no good excuse except that Fall with kids is crazy-busy!


So...in my perpetual search for something cool on Craigslist, I find LOTS of ugly and often hilarious things. And it's not just the picture, or the description - it's the combination of the two. When a seller describes something as being fantastic, but it's really heinous, I have to wonder is it because THEY think it's fantastic, or because they're just trying to sell something really ugly? I decided to post some of the best, like this one:


Description: Sponge painted blue book case, wood construction. Backing is like a dresser backing shelves and outer area are all wood. Measures 5 feet tall, 2 feet wide and 12" front to back. Looks GREAT!


"Looks GREAT!" is my favorite part. Not just "great" but "GREAT!" But not really...


TTFN

No comments: