background

Monday, November 15, 2010

look what i made...

I'm SUCH a bad blogger. Inconsistent. Terrible at follow up. Never take pictures of anything I make. So...I was making these little rosette hair clips (to go along with my friend Shannon's tutus and fairy wings for our in-office craft fair today) and they - or at least the first one - turned out pretty cute. Please excuse the poor photo quality, as I took this in my kids' bathroom, with my Droid, while DD was in the tub and crying because I wouldn't give her a) my phone to play with in the tub or b) the cute hair clip which was obviously a thousand times more desireable than the flower clip I made her a few days ago and which she promptly lost. But that's a story for another day...
{p.s. it's way cuter in person!}
linking to these cutie patootie linky parties...





Making

No comments: