background

Monday, August 29, 2011

first day of school...

The kids went back to school a couple of weeks ago. It was Little Miss P's first day of kindergarten - and T is in 4th grade. Where have the years gone? I guess it's because she's my baby, but this first seemed especially poignant to me. They'll start taking the bus soon, and I'm afraid I'll wind up in a wimpering heap by the side of the road the first time I put them both on the bus.



So I took the obligatory first-day-of-school-picture on the front porch. Thinking I would get them to stand still for a minute or two, and get a ton of pictures, here is shot #1:





And shot #2. That's it, we're done. Get in the car. Don't they understand that I need at least a dozen shots so that I can pick out exactly the perfect one????







Little Goofball:




And the Big Goofball - already hard at work.


I am so proud.

No comments: