background

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

what i wore wednesday :)


Hi there...it's What I Wore Wednesday again!

I read that a lot of people do WIWW to stay accountable...to make sure that they get out of their sweats at least once a week. Well...I'm a working mom, so I'm getting dressed every day. But...gotta say: I can always use a second look in the mirror before I walk out the door. It's funny how I have outfits that I love - and I think they look pretty cute - until I see a picture of myself in them and think "WHOA Nelly! That looks pretty bad!" or "I wonder if people think I'm pregnant in this outfit?"

So here's what I got this week.

I pray you don't think, "WHOA Nelly!"


Outfit on the left: Casual Friday...Floral tank from Old Navy, Target cami underneath, thrifted jeans (Levi's, I think), and yellow patent flip flops from DSW.

Center: Client presentations...Jones New York no-iron blouse, Ann Taylor pants, Marc Fisher orange patent wedges (yeah baby!)

Right: Semi-casual Thursday...Old Navy chambray peasant blouse (my new favorite), J Crew pants and flip flops.

And everyone? Have a great week!

Linking up at The Pleated Poppy


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STAY TUNED FOR 10 PROJECTS IN 10 DAYS...COMING SOON!

2 comments:

Shannon Olson said...

I love the second look with the crisp white shirt tucked in! That is super classy.

In case you are interested I am offering some free advertising on my blog, hope you have a good day =)
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

Katie @ Team Skelley said...

I like the black pants with the brightly colored shoes- what a cute look. Thank you for your nice comment over at Team Skelley, I am slowly getting the hang of WIWW! :D