background

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Why??????

I wish I had a hidden camera set up at the grocery store (yes, this was at the grocery store) to see what kind of people are actually thinking about spending $160 on a 3-foot tall Betty Boop statue swinging a golf club. It doesn't seem to serve any alternative purpose - secret beer cooler compartment in the back, convenient table top on her head, etc - other than just to be who she is. I have never understood the Betty Boop thing. Nor do I understand adult women who wear Tigger t-shirts - which I also saw at this grocery store this afternoon. She was also wearing hot pink crocs. I think kids should wear crocs, but maybe not grown ups. I say this as my husband is heading out the door to the pool wearing his - yes, you guessed it - crocs. Judge not, lest ye be judged.





No comments: